The ultimate in luxury Silver Marble is mostly a warm-toned, silver-grey coloured stone featuring exquisite darker grey waves. Its elegant natural variation is both subtle, and eye catching. The perfect choice for those who want a lavish natural stone with a refined and formal finish.
Why choose Silver Marble?
- Marble is a beautiful, regal stone.
- The natural tonal variation between the tiles looks great in both traditional and modern settings.
- Marble can be used both outdoors and indoors.
- It is very cool underfoot, so ideal to use in any climate.
- The honed finish is fabulous to walk and sit on.
- The natural colour variation hides marks very effectively.
- Marble is accurately sized, cuts well and is easy to lay.
Please note: If laying Silver Marble around a pool, in order to increase slip resistance, we recommend you seek professional advice regarding a micro-etched surface finish or acid washing to increase the slip rating depending on the job’s requirement. We recommend using a professional to do so.
|Matching Skimmer Lid
|Stone Tile Size
Delivery available Australia wide.
Contact us for quoting and delivery information.